Conditions for Return
- Please notify us of receipt of a damaged/defective Product(s) within maximum 48 hours of delivery of the Product.
- Products to be returned must be in the same condition as you received them, including keeping hygienic seals. Unless required by law, used or opened products will not be replaced under any circumstances.
- Products should be returned in their original packaging along with the original price tags, labels and invoices.
- It is advised that the returned packets should be strongly and adequately packaged so that there is no further damage of goods in transit.
- Please contact our Customer Service Team to arrange for collection of your return. One of our drivers or shipping partners will pick up your return. Once collected your return will be inspected by us to determine if the return is acceptable.
Once we have found the basis for the return acceptable, in our sole opinion and the Product has been received by Lancaster E-Platforms, then the refund will be processed based on the mode of payment of the order. Orders paid by credit/debit card will be refunded by credit back to the credit/debit card within 15 workings days. However, We shall not be responsible for the delay in refund due to delay in processes of banks. For all other modes of payment, a refund will be made by way of cheque payable to the person named on our invoice and as provided at the time of order within 7 working days.
- Lancaster E-Platforms believes in helping its customers as far as possible and therefore, has a liberal cancellation policy.
- Under this policy cancellations of orders is permitted at any time before we have sent you an SMS message confirming our acceptance of your order.
- Unless required by law, Lancaster E-Platforms do not accept cancellation requests for perishable or temperature sensitive items. However, a refund and return can be made for such items if you establish, in our sole opinion, that there is a deficiency in the integrity of the packaging or product.